I’d buy you a cup of coffee, but in the end, who really buys a cup of coffee? Essentially, you’re just renting it. Life is very transient; we should make the most of it. That’s what this blog is about; focusing on the important, making it as good as we can, and eliminating the unimportant. Shall we?
- Microsoft Windows 10 April 2018 Update aims to shield us from notifications – CNET
- Finding Inspiring images when the plan goes wrong! | happydragonsimaging
- Is your lightbulb moment just a shower away? | Virgin
- Pushups are Back on the menu…
- Bilingual Girl Puts This Chinese Woman In Her Place With This Brilliant Response.
- If we're honest, nothing deep-fried can be considered #moderation. I am a strong proponent for all things in moderation, even moderation. 5 years ago
- toughmudder.com San Diego - November 9th 2013 The Coffee Renters are registered! 5 years ago
- 5 AM Wakeup #FAIL. I'm going to have to punish my evil flesh and get this going for tomorrow. #fit #KeepOnDoin 5 years ago
- A pirate looks at #40. Wish him luck. 5 years ago
- "I don't know half of you, half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you, half as well as you deserve!" - B. Baggins 5 years ago